Saturday, October 10, 2026

Hold to God's Unchanging Hand

1   
Time is filled with swift transition.  
Naught of earth unmoved can stand.  
Build your hopes on things eternal.  
Hold to God’s unchanging hand.  
2   
Trust in Him who will not leave you.  
Whatsoever years may bring.  
If by earthly friends forsaken,  
Still more closely to Him cling.  
3   
Covet not this world’s vain riches  
That so rapidly decay.  
Seek to gain the heav’nly treasures.  
They will never pass away.  
4   
When your journey is completed,  
If to God you have been true,  
Fair and bright the home in Glory  
Your enraptured soul will view.    
Refrain:  
Hold to God’s unchanging hand.  
Hold to God’s unchanging hand.  
Build your hopes on things eternal.  
Hold to God’s unchanging hand.
  

Author: Jennie Wilson    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=navP_n3mtH0&list=RDnavP_n3mtH0&start_radio=1

 Matthew 6:19-21 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.    

Malachi 3:6 For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.    

James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.    

Hebrews 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.    

John 14:14 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

No comments:

Post a Comment