Monday, September 21, 2026

I Am Thine, O Lord

1  
I am Thine, O Lord, I have heard Thy voice,  
And it told Thy love to me;  
But I long to rise in the arms of faith,  
And be closer drawn to Thee.  
2  
Consecrate me now to Thy service, Lord,  
By the pow’r of grace divine;  
Let my soul look up with a steadfast hope,  
And my will be lost in Thine.  
3  
O the pure delight of a single hour  
That before Thy throne I spend,  
When I kneel in prayer, and with Thee, my God,  
I commune as friend with friend!  
4  
There are depths of love that I cannot know  
Till I cross the narrow sea;  
There are heights of joy that I may not reach  
Till I rest in peace with Thee.  
REFRAIN  
Draw me nearer, nearer, blessed Lord,  
To the cross where Thou hast died;  
Draw me nearer, nearer, nearer, blessed Lord,  
To Thy precious, bleeding side.
    

Lyrics:Fanny Jane Crosby (1820-1915)    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bKdowFr9rc&list=RD-bKdowFr9rc&start_radio=1



1 Corinthians 6:20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.    

Hebrews 10:19-21 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;    

James 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you.    

John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.    

Luke 24:15 And it came to pass, that, while they communed together and reasoned, Jesus himself drew near, and went with them.    

John 19:34 But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water.    

John 15:13-14 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.    

Matthew 6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

No comments:

Post a Comment